Monday, November 5, 2012

Hurricane Sandy Delays the Apocalypse!

The Fall has arrived--though delayed ever so slightly by the storm that battered the East Coast and my favorite indie publisher, Elephant's Bookshelf Press.



Find The Fall: Tales from the Apocalypse on Amazon.

The cover is beautiful and the writing spectacular. Some of the stories made me cry. Others chilled me to the bone. Still others had me laughing out loud. Whether you read post-apocalyptic stories out of sheer habit or this is your first foray into the end of the world, I promise, The Fall has a little bit of something for everyone!

It also has a short YA from me title Solar Flare.



2 comments:

S.Q. Eries said...

I was wondering last week why I hadn't seen a release announcement for the antho. Interesting that a book of post-apocalyptic stories wold be delayed by a major natural disaster...
Congrats on Solar Flare!

Unknown said...

I know. Poor EBP is still without electricity. Makes me very sad and very (selfishly) thankful for my warm and well-lit home on the prairie!